Officers stated a 9-year-outdated and an 11-12 months-aged were being remaining unattended in an apartment device and the 9-year-aged started the hearth applying a lighter.
CLOVERLEAF, Texas — A 2-yr-old was taken to the clinic as a precaution after a fireplace was set to the apartment device underneath them, officers claimed.
This took place in the Cloverleaf place at an apartment developing in the 13400 block of Woodforest Blvd. The Harris County Fireplace Marshal’s Workplace tweeted about the incident shortly after 4 p.m.
Officials explained a 9-calendar year-old and an 11-12 months-old ended up left unattended in an apartment unit and the 9-12 months-old begun the fire applying a lighter.
Neither of the two young children was wounded.
A 2-year-previous in the apartment above was taken to the hospital as a precaution.
The Harris County District Attorney’s Business has declined to file rates in this incident.
Kid Protective Companies was notified and the unattended little ones have been referred to the HCFMO Juvenile Hearth Setter Plan.
Look at back for any updates to this tale.